ERG is always looking for talented and suitably experienced individuals to join our team.
Project Engineer - Maintenance division
In particular we are keen to recruit a Project Engineer to work full-time from our Horsham head office.
- The successful candidate must be a team player, who is equally able to work on their own initiative. Previous site experience and holding a full clean UK driving licence is essential.
- Suggest this opportunity would suit someone in the earlier stages of their mechanical engineering career, who is now ready to grow with our company.
- Service & maintenance experience is desirable. Also a background in project engineering on both refurbs and new builds would be advantageous.
- You must enjoy being hands on and happy helping fitters as the business necessitates. Initially time working off site will be about 20%.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Normal place of work will be the company’s offices at Enterprise House, Foundry Lane, Horsham, West Sussex.
- Working hours, 37.5 per week, 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Good range of benefits including 25 days annual holiday per year, plus bank & public holidays.
Please get in touch with us to find out more.